Skype
beguilbertd

Memento Mori Memento Mori

Have you ever thought ... that which causes us pain disappeared, life would have another color? I do not think this it is just a game. Your reflection can allow others to think about what really segnifica die, without giving meaning to death, rather, to understand why and what we are alive. Your message I really liked and do not think it's all dark, while realistic, covers a point that we all need to explore, that's what we do with our lives. On the other hand (and respecting your own opinion and that of others here) caught my attention that you said that God does not exist ... You mean that God does not exist because people misrepresents or what you really believe that there is someone who does no care about human beings about losing their lives? If you take things from an objective point of view and neutral, we conclude that death is an Interruption, is not it? ... then, what is that death is interrupting?(if I did not expressed myself correctly, I always can clarify)

A Rabbit Fable A Rabbit Fable

I can notice that you took your time to make this game... really amusing!

1.great artwork
2.interesting logic
3.immersive music
4.charismatic character
5.enjoyable ambient

nicely done!

400 Years 400 Years

what a great patience-game lesson. I liked the moai theme and the ancient times age. The time-passing effect is pretty original and so cool. Thanks for take the time to free your mind for a nice playing moment.

Folds -- Origami Game Folds -- Origami Game

Many years ago since I haven´t made a review here, but now your game brought the inspire to do it. Nice job and keep amusing us with your talent.

BryceSummer responds:

It always puts a smile on my face to get reviews... thanks!

Earn to Die 2012 Earn to Die 2012

Congratulations
You finished the story in 50 days. OK!!

Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

Energy, Repairs even John´s needs are TOO expensive. I start thinking that this "Utopian Mining" is a terrible energy crisis of a third´s world country. We need reforms right now¡

Memohuntress Memohuntress

The five stars are going to: Memohuntress!!

This well detailed game was conceived in a simple but attractive platform that gives you a full experience of ambients. Do you like music? Ambient music in Memohuntress is a collectible pack-tracks which should be in your music library. Do you like stories? these guys have though on that. Don´t believe yet?
Go then and give it a try for taking you own decision.
For all point-click lovers this is a masterpiece of development.

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

a little quantum lap to the creation... bravo¡¡

Army of the Dead TD Army of the Dead TD

the first and his ten stars

I tested this game for a minute and this is the results:
+For being the first is a good job=of the first we learn
+Simple graphics make best games=mario bros, doom
+If you want to add sound=try to add some dark (in this kind of games)
+ Colors=colors might be light ones to distinguish enviroment and objects interacting

I understand you did you best effort, so dont give up.
Keep on trying and improving each time.

Pirates of the Undead Sea Pirates of the Undead Sea

The Ribcage

AHOY¡¡
This game is a classic point and click game. The pirate theme is pretty interesting and not common used by other creators of this kind of series. I really appreciated the details, the story, the graphics. One of the most beautiful thing in this game was the message. Is rarely to see values while we play. Currently there is a bunch of violence, blood, nudity, weapons... added to all disgusting content out there . Thanks to you and your crew for have built a simple but tender story about friendSHIP... arrrrr matey¡¡¡¡